Friday, June 12, 2015

Review: Spry Gems Mints - Lollies that clean your teeth!

Spry Gems Mints from Sweetlife

When I first heard about Spry Gems Mints I thought they sounded a very interesting product. A lolly that is not only sugar and gluten free, but also cleans your teeth and assists in the development of healthy teeth and gums!

So how do they work? The little lollies are pH balanced and are sweetened with natural xylitol and are totally sugar free. Xylitol in turn also produces an environment in the mouth that discourages the harmful bacteria that cause teeth decay. How clever is that!



Spry Gems Mints come in 4 flavours - Berry, Cinnamon, Spearmint and Peppermint. My kids (of course) love the Berry and I am very partial to the Spearmint! They are a yummy crunchy little lolly that you don't feel guilty about eating. I also like how fresh they leave my breath and mouth feeling.




I plan on keeping some of these in my bag for when we go out to dinner for the kids to nibble on after dinner when it gets late.... then when we can just pop them into bed when we get home instead of bothering them to brush teeth when they are so tired! I wouldn't do this every night of course, but what a great solution for those times when its just too hard to get the kids to brush their teeth. They would also be great for bed ridden people or the elderly.




I also love that they are suitable for vegans - I gather a lot of lollies etc are not suitable for vegans so their choices can be quite limited sometimes. They are also gluten free!


You can buy these great mints in packs over at their website - Only $23.70 for 6 packs of the ones I have pictured here in this blog post. It's a pretty good price for a great product! The leaflet also advises you can get them at health food shops, and some pharmacies and independent supermarkets. Our verdict - Definitely check them out, I think they are a super idea for a truly guilt free treat.


Disclaimer: I was sent some sample packs of Spry Gems Mints to try out for the purpose of this review. I received no payment for this review and any opinions expressed are my own.




No comments: