Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hilarious things kids ask Santa for at Christmas

Every year I get a giggle from the crazy things my kids write on their Santa letters. A couple of years ago it was an iPhone 5.... my thoughts at the time was that perhaps I could write to Santa too asking for one! I posted this on my Facebook page along with "WHAT THE??" and my goodness, did the perfect Mums come out in force accusing me of being materialistic and that their child would never ask for something like that. Hmmmm yeah right.


 Another good one was a pet snake last year....  uuuummm NO I don't think so!



And here's some other good ones from some of the Mums over at the Your Cheeky Monkey Facebook page:

Jodi's son is requesting a "C5 Galaxy (apparently it's an airplane) and crickets for my scorpion"

Vicki's 17 year old also wants a pet snake!

And Karen's son wants to go to Disneyland because when they last went he was only 2 and didn't get to go on any of the rides :)

What are some of the funny/outrageous/unrealistic things your kids have asked for? I'd love to hear about them!

Finally, I would like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful, happy, and safe Christmas and here's to a fantastic 2015!

Monique xx


No comments: