Monday, August 18, 2014

Review: Jeanie B Beach Bags

Well I can't quite believe I'm writing this as Winter is still upon us (well for a couple more weeks anyway), but the way the weeks slip by it will be warming up soon and the hot Summer months will be here.

With the warmer weather, while we are not particularly beach people, we will again be braving Whitewater World at Dreamworld where we have season passes, and where I always seem to have to drag along 3 or 4 bags to hold all our towels and other things for 5 of us... which is such a pain!

Do you always end up doing the same thing when going to the beach or pool or even sports mornings for the kids? There just never seems to be a spacious enough solution. Ok, I have to admit I have used those horrid blue Ikea bags before, just because they hold so much stuff.

But now I have found an alternative... YAY! :)

The Jeanie B Beach Bags are not only funky they are HUGE! They say they fit at least 5 beach towels, and I have to agree, I put 6 in with heaps of space to spare. There is a little pocket inside to pop your mobile in and other little bits and pieces, and it also comes with a storage bag to keep it folded up in.





Made from 100% cotton, and triple stitched for strength and durability, you can even wash them if it gets dirty. While my favourite is the red stripe pictured, there are lots of other fabric choices too.

I love our Jeanie B Beach Bag, it really is the handiest bag I now own when heading out and about with the family :-)


Disclaimer: I received a Jeanie B Beach Bag for review on this blog. No payment was received for this post and any opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: