With the very cute name of Mussi Cuski, this new comforter is already gathering a lot of interest in the media for being one of the most practical yet gorgeous products out this Summer for babies.
Mussi Cuski is currently featured in Little ONE baby Magazine (Issue 11 Summer 13/14) in their opening article "I Love New Things" as well as My Child Magazine (Issue 31 Summer 13/14) in their "Eco" products section (see images below). What great recognition of a wonderful new product.
So why is Mussi Cuski proving to be so popular with both Mums and Dads and the media??
- Funky patterns - set your baby apart from others with the original designs of the Mussi Cuski. No more daggy ratty blankies needed!
- Made from 100% bamboo muslin - there is no other fabric around that is so soft and so breathable.
- Perfect for cuddling in the Summer weather - many comforters available (including those from chain stores and licensed comforters) are made from synthetics such as polyester. Do your baby a favour and steer well clear of these products that don't breathe and are definitely not recommended for those children with eczema or other skin conditions.
- They are the perfect gift for a new baby! Did you know Cuski is the only comforter with its own NICU protocol?
- Mussi Cuski is the only bamboo muslin comforter in the world!
- They are even machine washable to make life extra easy for Mum when it needs to be washed and dried.