Thursday, December 12, 2013

Review: Itha's Puddings

One of the best things about Christmas is having the excuse to eat lots of yummy Christmas Cake and Plum Puddings!!  Fruit Cake is by far my favourite type of cake in the whole world.

So I was quite happy to be lucky enough to have the opportunity to review a Christmas Pudding from Itha's Puddings & Gourmet Foods.  Itha's Puddings proudly uses a recipe that has been in use in the family since 1912, and the puddings themselves are described as 'traditional puddings with a twist'.




I'll begin by being honest and telling you the package only arrived 2 days ago.  And last night (after all the kiddies were in bed so we didn't have to share) I got to dish up a totally delicious pudding complete with Brandy Butterscotch Sauce (ice-cream provided by me hehe).

I'm sure you will agree with me how delicious it looks... well it was! Gobbled down in record time I might add ;-)



I highly recommend Itha's Puddings if you are looking to buy a Christmas Pud or Cake either for yourself or for a gift... they are truly decadent and delicious... no wonder the recipe hasn't changed for 100 years!




Disclaimer: I was sent the above products to review for this post. No payment was received and any opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: