Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Most popular posts of all time

Wow.  It's now the year 2013.  I can't believe how quickly 2012 flew by.  With a new baby, 2 boys in school, and 2 busy businesses, the days and weeks have just slipped by so quickly.  I'm hoping 2013 brings a slightly slower pace for us!

I have now been writing this blog for nearly 4 years.  Which is very hard to believe!  So... I thought it was probably time to review all my posts (all 375 of them) and see which ones have been the most popular to date.   The following posts are the ones which have received the most traffic here on this blog:


What Products do you really need for your Newborn Baby? - 450 views
Why Cuski Comforters are so Fabulous! - 394 views
Delicious Muesli Slice Recipe - 718 views
The Value of Storytelling - 488 views
Learning to Tell the Time - 636 views
Christmas Gift Ideas for Young and Old - 1,212 views
Easy Rum Ball Recipe - 5,122 views
Christmas Star Decorations - 668 views
Outside Play Ideas for Winter - 483 views
10 Things to do in the First Trimester - 7,107 views
My Top Bathtime Tips for a Newborn Baby - 429 views
10 Things to do in the Second Trimester - 467 views
10 Things to do in the Third Trimester - 1,613 views
Introducing a new little brother or sister - 548 views
Mega Review & Giveaway - 1,100 views
Christmas Giveaway - 552 views

It has been fun going through all the posts... I'm most impressed that my article "10 Things to do in the First Trimester" has received over 7,000 hits to date! 

And, finally, I wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! 

Monique and the team at Your Cheeky Monkey xx




No comments: