Friday, January 11, 2013

Blogging My Box Off for Bambino Box

One of the really cool things about having a baby is all the clothes, toys, and other little goodies you get to have fun buying (and using).  I am also the sort of person that loves those "mystery box" type of things where you don't know what you have got until you open it up, then it is a bit like Christmas when you unpack your box.

So, considering that I have a baby, and that I love mystery boxes, when I heard about a new company called Bambino Box which sends out monthly goodie boxes to their subscribers, you will be able to understand why I jumped right in and subscribed!

The fantastic thing about Bambino Box is that they design each box just for YOU, so if you have a baby girl aged 4 months you won't get products more suited for a boy aged 2 years.  They also have a pregnancy box, which I really wish was around when I was pregnant a year or so ago!!


At the beginning of each month I now get a lovely box delivered to my doorstep of goodies just for me and my baby.


Each month is completely different and in past months has contained clothing, safety products, food, skincare, and so much more.



I highly recommend this fun subscription program to not only have the opportunity to try new products each month, but for the excitement of getting a whole box of new untried things in the mail!

I have written this post to take part in the Bambino Box "Blog Your Box Off" Offer, which gives you an extra month added on to your subscription.... woohoooo!

No comments: