Saturday, October 27, 2012

Some things that make me happy

A little while ago I wrote about how I am struggling a bit with things.  Normally I do try to see the positive side of life, but I guess we are all human and things can get to us all sometimes when life gets too hectic.  So I have been trying to take a little time out to appreciate all the wonderful things in my life, no matter how simple they are, and trying to take a few minutes here and there to wind down my mind from the busyness of everyday life (or groundhog day as I call it!).  Sometimes it does take conscious effort to take a deep breath and feel happy rather than caught up in everything going on around you.  Here is a few of the things I have been doing:

 Sitting out by the pool and enjoying the sun when baby is having a nap.

Having a pedicure and putting on some bright nail polish.

Watching bubby sleep and enjoying the peace.

Looking at the beautiful jacaranda's in the park across the road from our house.

What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are feeling down?


Some other posts you may enjoy reading:

10 Things to do in the First Trimester
10 Things to do in the Second Trimester
10 Things to do in the Third Trimester
Your Cheeky Monkey Review at Hip Little One
What products do you really need for your newborn baby?
Baby Gift Baskets for delivery to Pindara Hospital

No comments: