Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Update: They grow way too fast!

Well we are at the 11 week mark and I'm wishing I could slow down time.  The newborn stage is well and truly over and we are getting lots of awake time during the day, lots of smiles, a few chuckles, and she is starting to reach for things.  Teething, weaning, and rolling over here we come!  If you are like me, and had forgotten just how fast they grow, check this out... 

From this:



To this:



In just 11 weeks.  It's not fair!!  But I am adoring every second with her, and we have developed a nice daily routine around work and the boys school.  She is sleeping well at night and that makes a big difference to my sanity as well.

In other news, this week I have been guest posting over at the Swish Lily Blog on Comparing Age Gaps Between having Babies and we have some great stocktake specials on over in the store.

I have also been revisiting the past - the fabulous features we received over at Hip Little One and Babyology a couple of years ago and at Easter time!

2 comments:

Alannah said...

she is gorgeous... it is amazing how quickly they grow! smiles

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Thank you Alannah! xx