Sunday, April 8, 2012

Introducing the newest member of the Cheeky Monkey family

If you have been reading my latest posts, like the one just below "10 Things to do in the Third Trimester", you may have noticed I was expecting a baby in March.  Well, our little darling duly arrived a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was probably time to share some photos!  It was a difficult pregnancy, so I have to say we are over the moon that everything turned out perfectly.  Our two boys are so excited to have a baby sister, and (unlike them) she is a very quiet and content baby... which certainly makes life easy with a newborn in the house.  So here she is, our new little angel!





2 comments:

Mumma's Mini Mes - Kym said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congratulations Monique. There is nothing like a new baby in the world to fill the heart with new hope and love. I am sure she is destined for great things.

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Thank you Kym for your lovely message xxx