Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spunky new shoes

I'm a huge online shopper.  I pretty much buy everything I can online - it's easy, you don't have to drag kids to the shops only for them to nag you constantly about everything they 'have to have', I find I usually spend less as there is not as much impulse buying, and you can even do it in your pj's.

But one thing I have never bought online is shoes for myself.  I've always been a bit scared of it, because if something is wrong I'm exceedingly lazy about returning things, which is then a big waste of money.  But this week, thanks to Westfield, I got to experience shopping for some shoes online


Hmmmm what was I to choose?  Some nice new wedges, or something a bit more practical (ie. flat).  Ok ok I went with the practical.  BUT have a peek at the picture, how's that for bling?  

I looooove my new sandals - they fit well, they arrived in super quick time, and they came with easy exchange/return instructions if indeed they weren't right for some reason.

Can you guess that I am now a converted online shopper for shoes too??

5 comments:

Ash said...

Ooooh! Those are gorgeous!

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

I know!! They are just the best.... they are Mollini sandals if you were wondering ;-)

Annette Piper said...

I buy everything except for food & groceries online at the moment. So much easier!

Jodie said...

Great picking Monique! I stay well clear of buying shoes online. I'm the type of person that goes into a store and has a dozen boxes stacked up around me but I don't like any of them!

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Totally agree Annette! Jodie, I'm the same, love shoes but it can be very difficult buying them ;-)