- 'Imagine that ...' with Leechbabe at Stuff With Thing, learning through our search for fairies and dinosaurs, a child's world is a wonderful place to be.
- 'Imagination Towers' with Catherine from Adventures With Kids, use your imagination to draw what's happening inside the windows of the tower.
- 'The Power of Imagination,' Monique from Your Cheeky Monkey had a look through some of our family photos to show you some of the things my sons get up to in their imaginary play.
- 'Imagine' with Deb from Science@home looking for the science in children's fiction, especially ones that ask 'what if?'
- 'See Rascal Play' at Tales of an Aussie Mum, her two year old's imaginative play is blossoming - see some of the things he is currently loving.
- 'Imaginative Play at Home' by Katepickle of Picklebums, Imaginative play doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming to set up. So I'm kicking myself in the bum and with inspiration from the Teach/Learn Carnival, getting back on the imaginative play band wagon with these ideas...
- 'Unleash Your Child's Imagination' with Colin Wee at SuperParents, find out how I gained a powerful imagination from associating with some dodgy brothers - and takeaway lessons so parents can let children do the same whilst avoiding having to deal with shady individuals!
- Deb Chitwood at Living Montessori Now writes 'Dr Seuss With a Touch of Montessori' to explore the imagination and whimsy of Dr Seuss.
- The Planning Queen has been writing about 'Recycled Creations' at Planning with Kids, letting kids imagination run wild choosing and creating from recycled materials.
Monday, March 28, 2011
March Teach/Learn - Imagination
Welcome to the new Teach/Learn. Here are some of the posts bloggers across Australia and the world have come up with on this month's theme, 'Imagination.'