I am also (probably according to my husband) a pain when it comes to buying laundry powder. I really hate the smell of most washing powders, they are just so strong and synthetic. I also never use fabric softener for the reason (apart from believing they really don't do anything and are just a waste of money) that they have such a strong unnatural scent.
So, to give you a quick run-down on some of the positives of the Bosisto's EucoFresh Laundry Powder:
- NO FILLERS. I had to put this point first. Most brands contain insoluble fillers which remain in the fibres of your garments, meaning they can become a skin and bronchial irritant to allergy sufferers or those with sensitive skin. No fillers also means you need to use less.
- The only smell is that of 100% pure Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil. So it cleans soils from clothes without being harsh. Heaven.
- Grey water / septic system / garden friendly
- Low foam so you can use it in front or top loaders, and in hot or cold water.
- Australian made!
Right, enough of me. What about you guys? Would you like to try out the Eucofresh Laundry Powder? (However - be warned, you won't be able to go back to another brand).
I have 6 (yes that's right - 6) packs of a full-size 1.5kg box of Eucofresh laundry powder & towel valued at $30 to giveaway. And this giveaway is one that will be used to the last drop... not put in the cupboard and forgotten because you didn't really want it anyway.
And if you can't wait and would like to try it straight away you can find it in your local Woolies store at around $8.99. For more information about the product feel free to telephone 1800 655 841 or visit the makers at www.fgb.com.au
To enter this giveaway (required):
Simply comment here and tell me about the dirtiest or grossest item you have ever had to wash. If you prefer to email your entry through you can find my email by viewing my profile.
You can also leave separate comments for each of the following for further entries:
1. Follow this blog publicly
2. Join the Your Cheeky Monkey facebook page
3. Join the Bosisto's Eucalyptus facebook page
4. Tweet this giveaway =
Eucofresh Laundry Powder Giveaway from @YrCheekyMonkey http://www.yourcheekymonkey.blogspot.com/
Conditions (please read):
~ Australian Entries only
~ Be sure to leave your email address in your comment if your profile is protected - if I draw you as a winner but have no way of contacting you I will re-draw the prize
~ Winners drawn randomly and contacted by email
~ Giveaway closes in one week's time on Friday 18th February 2011 at 9pm (Qld time)
~ Prizes will be sent directly to winners from FGB Natural Products.