Friday, January 7, 2011

Lucky Winners

I've been a bit slack.  I haven't even wished you all Happy New Year yet.  So, I hope you all had a really fantastic New Year's whatever you did (if you want to know what I did, I slept.  Yup, dag that I am I slept right through the night.  Oh, except for some total idiots walking down my street screaming their heads off just after midnight).

Anyway, a couple of lucky winners have had a nice little surprise to start 2011 off.

The winner of the Aden+Anais Swaddles was LittleBirdDecor.

The winner of the Cosima Skincare was Christie.

Thanks everyone for your entries, and keep your eyes peeled I will hopefully have some more giveaways soon for you.

Monique xx

4 comments:

Christie said...

Thank you Monique, I feel very lucky! Happy New Year to you too.

Annette Piper said...

Happy New Year (belatedly) to you too Mon :)

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Thanks Christie and Annette :D

Leesa said...

New Follower :))) Happy New year to you too!!