Because I want to start feeling a bit better about myself I have been trying to implement some SMALL changes to my life to incorporate better foods into my diet, eat less calories, and consequently have more energy and be happier. The main things I have successfully been doing are:
- Replacing all the coffee (and milk in it) I drink with green tea. I still have 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning, but the rest of the day I am only having green tea.
- Every morning having a good women's multi-vitamin and also Evening Primrose Oil tablets.
- Eating a good breakfast. At the moment I love 'Table of Plenty' Muesli (with lots of nutritious ingredients), with a little bit of yogurt and milk.
- Eating fruit when hungry in-between meals.
- Ensuring I have a little 'Me' time each week - doing a facial or body scrub at home, going for a predicure, etc.
What are your 'small steps'? Comment away, I'd love to hear your thoughts!