After having had 2 babies myself, I know just how important swaddling is. Baby wraps would have to be on my top 5 list of 'must-have' items for a newborn. So this week I have been very happy to be able to have a close look at the gorgeous Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles.
The Aden + Anais Swaddles have loads of great features and benefits:
- They are 100% cotton muslin. I live in a very warm climate and you can still wrap your baby if you use muslin as its so breathable. Muslin is also lovely and soft on Bub's skin.
- Large 120x120cm size. One of my pet hates is those wraps that are about 75x100cm. Too small! With this nice big size you can keep wrapping your baby as they get older and not have to buy new swaddles.
- Aden + Anais have a lovely range of cute prints, I received the Jungle Jam Swaddle pack and I just love them.
- You can use these for lots of other uses too. As a light blanket, use in the car or pram, for nursing in public, and the list goes on.
One lucky reader of my blog is going to be lucky enough to win their choice of a gender-neutral, girl or boy 4-pack of classic swaddles valued at $49.95! Read on for how to enter.
To enter (required):
Leave a comment here on this post with your thoughts on swaddling. You also need to follow Aden + Anais on their facebook page and twitter.
You can also leave a separate comment for each of the following for further entries:
1. Follow this blog publicly
2. Join the Your Cheeky Monkey facebook page
3. Tweet this giveaway =
@adenandanais Swaddle Giveaway at @YrCheekyMonkey http://www.yourcheekymonkey.blogspot.com/
Conditions (please read):
Australian Entries only ~ Be sure to leave your email address in your comment if your profile is private, if I draw you as a winner but have no way of contacting you I will re-draw the prize ~ Winner drawn randomly and contacted by email ~ Giveaway closes in two week's time on Wednesday 5th January at 8pm (Qld time) ~ Prize will be sent directly to winner from Aden + Anais.