Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Easy Rum Balls Recipe

One of the things I really love about Christmas is the excuse to eat Rum Balls.  And what makes it even better is that they are so easy to make.  Here is a recipe I have had for ages (I can't even remember where I got it from), I recommend you make 2 or more batches.  Once made, you can pop them in fancy jars to keep in the fridge all ready to give on Christmas morning.

Easy Rum Balls
1 packet crushed sweet biscuits (I like arrowroot)
1 cup coconut
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
2 T cocoa powder
4 T Rum
1/2 c sultanas

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.  Roll into ball shapes in your hands, then roll through coconut.  Store in an airtight container.


Other Christmassy Links to get you in the Christmas Mood!
**Christmas shopping for gorgeous baby products online**

    1 comment:

    Annette Piper said...

    Yet another hint that christmas is getting closer. Can I run screaming from the room now or should I wait!?