- Bamboo fabric is softer than cotton, and has a texture more similar to silk
- It is a naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic product grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides
- Quick to absorb moisture which means it keeps you dry and odor free
- Bamboo plants are very quick growers and do not require fertilisers or pesticides to grow well, they require very little water and can survive drought conditions as well as flooding
- Bamboo is a sustainable and renewable resource as it is so extremely fast growing
- Bamboo fibre also has an anti-ultraviolet function
Our latest bamboo product in-store at Your Cheeky Monkey is the Shinwa Organic Bamboo Baby Wraps. These are a large muslin type wrap measuring 115 x 130cm. They are Australian designed and made from 100% organic unbleached bamboo with an organically dyed raw silk border. They are hand printed with natural pigments from hand painted original designs. I am totally in love with these too, and I'm sure any new Mum will adore swaddling her little baby in one of these!
And don't forget about our other super gorgeous bamboo products in-store: