Saturday, October 9, 2010

Special New Baby Gifts

When I had my sons I was given lots of gift packs and nappy cakes that, while they were gorgeous to look at, contained cheap products that you buy in the $2 shops, or they were (obviously) expensive bouquets which had a lot of extraneous materials and a couple of pairs of baby socks and a singlet (or similar).  Which was SO disappointing!  If you have had babies, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

This is actually a topic I am now quite passionate about, especially after starting Your Cheeky Monkey, and hearing feedback about how useful the new Mums found all the items in our packs (and being quite surprised about it).

My newest gift pack for a new baby contains the most divine products for a new Bub, and is called "Welcome to the World Little One" and contains Australian products like a Babyjo Bamboo Beanie, Baby Billie Goats Milk Soap Wash, one of our very popular Burp Cloths, a Bonds Singlet and more.  There is absolutely no wasteful packaging either as it comes in a handy re-usable zippered case for Mum!!


So, if you need to purchase a special new baby gift, head over to Your Cheeky Monkey and let me create a gift for you that the new Mum will just love (and not have to throw most of it away!).

You might also like to read the amazing write-up Babyology did on our New Mum and Baby Bag a while ago!

New Mum Bag
Cuski Baby Comforters

No comments: