Monday, June 28, 2010

TagNCuddle Squeezie Toy

If you didn't know, I make quilts.  Not commercially, just for my family.  I love making them.  Anyway, I have a huge pile of 9 block squares that I once got rather carried away making.  I made the quilt they were for, and there were heaps left over.  Maybe 100 believe it or not.  So they have sat in my sewing room for ages and I have been trying to figure out what to do with them, as I didn't want to make another quilt with them.  I was mucking around the other day and this is what I came up with - a fun little version of my TagNCuddle... this is a soft toy for a baby - the 9 block square one side with soft flannelette the other, and some tags, ribbons and ric-rac sewn in around the edge.  Gently stuffed with fibre fill.  I love this toy because it has no hard bits so you don't have to worry about baby falling asleep with it, it is also fantastic for strengthening bub's hands with the squeezing and playing with tags.  It is 6 inches across each way so perfect to keep in your handbag or nappy bag to keep baby entertained on outings.  And at $12 great value too.  Find the TagNCuddle Squeezie Toy here.




Related Posts:
Why Cuski Comforters are so Fabulous
New Mum & Baby Bag
NEWS NEWS NEWS 
Hip Little One Feature