Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gold Coast Champers & Shopping

To celebrate the stocking of the Babyjo Bamboo Blankets & Beanies, I am putting on a shopping morning this coming Friday morning the 25th June 2010.

Join me for something to eat and a glass of champers if you wish, some adult chit-chat, and have a relaxed browse of our products including Sophie the Giraffe, handmade bunny rugs, & I will have in stock by then the NEW organic range of Cuski Comforters.  If you are planning on coming along and would like any products in particular out, please let me know during the week.  

A discount will be offered for purchases on the day (as well as no postage costs of course).


From 10am to 12 midday, I am in the Bundall area - please contact me if you would like more information.

1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

What a great idea - champers is a great way to celebrate!