Muesli Slice Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 packet milk chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar (or I substitute Organic Coconut Palm Sugar - which is delicious!)
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 cup canola or olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Line tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl place oats, coconut, choc bits, sultanas and sugar.
- Sift plain flour and baking powder into mixture in bowl.
- Into bowl put oil, milk and egg and with a large cooking spoon mix all together well.
- Tip into prepared pan and press mixture into pan. (**Tip - have a glass of water and use a metal spoon - dip spoon into water and press mixture evenly into pan. Whenever spoon sticks to mixture dip it in the water again. Then smooth over top).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until top is golden.
- Allow slice to stand in the pan for 15 minutes, and roughly cut before it cools completely and hardens.
- Store in air tight container.
Best ever Zucchini Slice Recipe
Mock KFC Twisters