Friday, May 7, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

I just had to share with you some of the things I have been using lately that I am (dare I say it) a little bit obsessed with. Most of these are just wonderful going into winter too when the dry itchy skin sets in. So here we have it, some of my favorite things:

  1. Fancy Cuticle Oil from Joli Natural Skin Care. I'll be honest, I don't look after my hands in any way shape or form. I try and get pedicures when I can, but I really can't remember the last time I had a manicure. So my fingernails usually don't look that wonderful on close inspection. I have been using the Fancy Cuticle Oil for a couple of weeks now and my nails and cuticles have never looked so good! I just love this product, its definitely one of my must-haves because its so easy to use and so effective.
  2. Angelic Connections Lotion from Vital Earth Traditions. A delicious creamy (but not greasy) cream that smells DIVINE. I generally have a range of body products I use, but at the moment this is the one I pick up every morning without fail!
  3. Lanolips Lip Ointment from Addicted 2 Lip Balm. Growing up in New Zealand in the 1970's, lanolin was what you used on your lips. Then it went out of fashion. And now with Lanolips its back with a whole new style and this is one of the best lip products I have used.
  4. The Milk Wash from Moogoo - I first discovered this product after purchasing cream to clear up the irritations on my hands (which worked after trying many products that didn't) - and now use this wash for the whole family in the shower. I'm very keen on natural gentle products especially for my 2 boys and this fits the bill perfectly.
  5. And something that is a little bit different, my favorite business read the Business Mums Magazine is about to be re-launched and I can't wait for the latest issue to arrive in the mail! I also love checking the Business Mums Blog for inspiration and advice, have a look at this post on Cross Promotion, some fabulous tips for us WAHM's and small business.
These are a few of my favorite things right now! What are a few of your favorite things??

Monique xx

No comments: