Friday, March 12, 2010

Autumn Beauty & Lace Box is on its way!


I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Beauty and Lace put out a seasonal sample box they call "The Beauty and Lace Box". Each box is filled with samples and products (some full-size) from businesses that want you to try their products. I LOVE these - in the past I have received make-up, books, even an Envirosac (and you all know how I feel about re-usable bags!).

I have just noticed they are putting together their Autumn box, and the exciting thing is brands like Guinot, Jelly Belly, Le Tan, and heaps more are distributing products this season in them!

I have a feeling they usually sell out way before the release date (and no wonder they only cost $29.95 or $26.95 for members - this includes post), so if you are interested in receiving a very exciting parcel in the mail shortly filled with really cool stuff check them out (before they sell out!).... I have already signed up for mine :-)

No comments: