Friday, December 4, 2009

Lots of News today...

Lots of News today! First up, I am having a stall at the CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA, which is on at 7pm TONIGHT in the Hall at the Belmont State School (Cnr Old Cleveland Rd and Scrub Road, Carindale Brisbane) - its just off the highway so easy to get to heading there from any direction. Its a great chance to do some Christmas Shopping with some excellent businesses (me included hehe). We have heaps of great prizes up for grabs tonight too!

You can find further details at the Christmas Shopping Extravaganza Facebook Page.

I hope to see some of you there :)


Don't forget to purchase your copy of the LITTLE LIGHTS 2010 CALENDAR - All profits are going to the Starlight Foundation, a most worthy cause.

PLUS if you purchase a copy you can get a $5 YCM Voucher - Visit the Little Lights Facebook Page to find out how! Other sponsors also have some great offers.


Have you purchased your copy of WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I BECAME A MOTHER yet?? Purchase one before the 11th December and your name is in the draw to WIN over $600 in prizes for Christmas!! Get your copy HERE NOW either for yourself or as a perfect gift for a new or expecting Mother.


Finally just a little picture to share with you... I saw this on the EP Designs blog and it got me thinking how much life has changed in the past 100 years. I can't imagine doing all my sewing on a machine like this.. but it is gorgeous isn't it!

No comments: