Thursday, December 10, 2009

Colouring sheets for Children

Do you ever print out the free colouring sheets for kids from various websites that offer them?

I just saw a post at the Business Mums Network Blog (see the post HERE) all about offering free colouring sheets through your business. I love this idea and need to get my thinking cap on how to maybe adapt my cheeky monkey logo to a colouring sheet.

Would you use these? Do you think they are a good idea? Why would you use these instead of commercial type ones?

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Monique, what a great idea, and yes i would use these, in fact im printing some off now. Myself and my hubby are at a business meeting on Tuesday and my 2 boys are coming, they are on a promise to go to Southport play park and swim afterwards if they are good. Although they are 9 and 11, they still absolutely love to colour in. so i shall go prepared on Tuesday with my printed out colouring sheets. Thank you

Your monkey logo and string of monkeys would be great for kids to colour in.

Susie x

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Thanks Susie for your feedback :)