Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Christmas themed goodies

Well Christmas is only a bit over a month away. Can I admit to you I have not even started Christmas shopping yet? I think it has just come around SO quick this year I can't get my mind around the fact that the silly season is nearly upon us.

I have in-stock at Your Cheeky Monkey some super cute little Christmas Singlets, one in blue and one in purple. With the hot weather that seems to have hit most of Australia these are just so gorgeous with a funky nappy. No point in having your little Bub too hot and sweaty - available in sizes 000 right through to 2, and only $8.50 each!


Also don't forget our Christmas themed Finger Puppets - some have sold out with only a few styles left, don't miss out on these oh so popular little puppets - only $3.50 at the moment and FREE post!



Also check out these lovely Candy Cane bookmarks from Annette Piper Jewelery - how cute! And keep up to date on lots of jewelery happenings if you are interested at Annette's blog HERE.


Well I'm sure I will have some more little Christmas goodies to share with you soon - have fun Christmas shopping and take advantage of all the lovely online stores instead of braving those crowds at the shopping centres!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Oh love the finger puppett, she is just so cute, would look great on top of a small table Christmas Tree.

Susie

Annette Piper said...

Thanks for the mention Monique :) Its a bit scary how Xmas has crept up on me (again)!!!