Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The complete secrets of happy children

During the recent Diaper Decisions Great Down Under Nappy Hunt I was lucky enough to win this fantastic book from the fabulous website and resource The Natural Parent, just by signing up to their newsletter.

I am a huge fan of Steve Biddulph, and I do not have this one in my collection so I'm sure you can tell just how happy I was to win this book!

This version "The complete secrets of happy children" is actually 2 books in one:

In "The Secret of Happy Children" you will discover whats really happening inside kids minds, and what to do about it. And you will find out how to be a stronger, more loving, more definite and more relaxed parent. You'll learn how to let go of old, negative approaches, and free up more energy to enjoy your kids and your life.

"More Secrets of Happy Children" (written with Shaaron Biddulph) tackles other important concerns of parents today such as how to help toddlers and children feel secure and settled; discipline methods that work (without hitting or yelling); making sure your love gets through; being the best kind of dad; and the childcare dilemma.

I can't wait to get stuck into it now, thank you Sarah for offering this fantastic giveaway!

I highly recommend you have a look at The Natural Parent, be sure to join their informative newsletter, and you will find this book and many more soon in their Store Section.

1 comment:

mummy2jj said...

lucky you! we have the secrets of happy children! and that is great!