Friday, October 9, 2009

Will you vote for me?


Bit excited to let you know I am a finalist in the Business Mums Network "Australia's favourite blog by a business mum" Awards! - And in the parenting category too (yes I know, I am surprised too I thought I would have been in the running in the business section!!).

What this means is I was in the top 5 positions of votes received in the nominations - WOW!!

So if you enjoy my blog I would love a vote - voting is very quick and easy, you don't have to be in Australia (oh and you can win prizes too just by voting!!) - voting closes 23rd October but why not zip over there now and place your vote?

Just click {HERE} to go straight to the voting page - and thanks!! I'm up against some super good blogs so every vote counts!

5 comments:

bubbachenille said...

Done ! I hope you win...

Candice said...

I hope you win too Monique :)

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

THANK YOU ladies, so much xx

MJ said...

Just did it :)

mummy2jj said...

i noticed your name up there when i went over to support the house of vintner for the section they are in and i did you for your section!