Monday, October 5, 2009

Toddlers Bath Mits

One evening when my two sons were having a bath, I was watching them struggling with a big face-cloth each trying to wash themselves. I really have to admit I just sat there thinking there must be a better way for them to be independent with their soap and washers!

So into the sewing room I headed to sew up Bath Mits for them to suit their little hands... and voila!! They loved them so much I decided to make up as a product for Your Cheeky Monkey.

Made from towelling cloths that are not too thick and bulky, and measuring approx. 12cm x 12cm. Available in a range of funky colours, complete with loop to hang to dry. And of course an applique of our too cute Cheeky Monkey!

These are a FREE POST item at Your Cheeky Monkey, you can find them {HERE}


Also available in a larger size suitable for Mums or bigger kids!

No comments: