Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Business Mums News

If you are a follower of this blog, you would know that one of my favorite publications is the Business Mums Magazine.

Well in this mornings mail was a letter informing me that it is on hold for a couple of months so it can be re-evaluated to be back early next year bigger and better than ever! I just noticed too that on the Business Mums Network Blog Melissa has written a post explaining further the reasons behind her decision (see the post HERE). While I am missing receiving my Business Mums Magazine fix, I am looking forward to seeing the re-launched magazine!

Just a reminder too that the voting for the Business Mums Network Blog Awards finish on Friday so get over there now to place your votes! (Don't forget there are prizes to be won simply by voting!). I am a finalist in the Parenting Category so a vote my way would be much appreciated!

You can go directly to the voting page HERE. Thanks!

1 comment:

Work From Home Data Entry said...

This site is so cool, love reading all the blog and postings, hope to chat with you soon... :)

Work From Home Data Entry