Friday, September 25, 2009

Referrals and an excellent photographer

Another lovely customer has mentioned me on their blog! A big thank you to my old friend Kim who passed my name on when one of her other friends saw her gorgeous little girl Tia with one of my butterfly TagNCuddles.

This is what Catherine has said on her blog - "A girlfriend had one for her little babe and River was magnetized to fiddle. So we had to get one." Now in my business that is absolutely the best referral you can get, it starts to make all the hard work worthwhile.

So, now I have had a look at Catherine's blog and it turns out she is a pretty impressive photographer in the Brisbane and the Gold Coast area running a business called Celebrations Studio. I really like Catherine's blog because it is a nice mix of her work and her family, including some amazing pictures of her little son at swimming lessons.

So if you are looking for a photographer in the SE Qld area why not have a look at her blog and get a feel for her work - I'm impressed for one!

No comments: