Friday, September 4, 2009

Another great c2m networking event!


On Tuesday I had the greatest fun attending another networking event in conjunction with Connect 2 Mums.

This one was beautifully hosted by the amazing Michelle Hayward (author of "Falling"). Thanks Michelle for an amazing event!



Attending the event was (just to mention a few) Linda Enever of Cre8ted By Linda and Enever Consulting, Gayle of Mummy's Wish, Nicole Grant of Nicole Grant Occupational Therapy, and Jodie Maher of Kids Learning Is Fun.

It is such a fantastic opportunity to meet other business women and discuss work and family issues.



Michelle also put on the most gorgeous morning tea - lucky us!

I can't wait now for the Connect 2 Mums Seminar on the Gold Coast next month - it is going to be a huge event!





As always, the prizes given away at the networking events reflect how generous all the women of Connect 2 Mums are, and I was so lucky to win this prize from Cre8ted By Linda - its a GORGEOUS necklace and earrings made by the super talented Linda. WOW!! I couldn't believe my luck!







I was also given these beautiful door hangers from Michelle Hayward - Michelle is just setting up her Childbirth Education Classes and she chose the name I nominated!! But shhhh its a secret for now - you will have to keep your eyes peeled in the near future for the big announcement!

These are from Lolipop Kids Wall Art, and are just so beautifully made. Lolipop Kids Wall Art specializes in Customized Handpainted Wall Art - so if you are looking for special wall art for your child, Lolipop is the place to go!


Finally I wanted to mention this was the prize I gave away at this networking event - one of my very popular Kids Bath Packs, which contains one of my fun kids face-cloths with a crochet edge, soap, rubber ducky, all presented in a fabulous re-usable Fregie Sack!

No comments: