Monday, September 28, 2009

4 L'il Darlins and Noteable Designs

A few weeks ago I was the extra lucky recipient of 2 prizes on one day!! Wow!

The first one was a competition to name a new product at 4 L'il Darlins - and my entry of "Bows for Toes" won!! The picture below is the beautiful little girls crocs with bows I won, and Chris even included some of the gorgeous hair clips she makes. As I have boys this is all going to my niece for Christmas, and I think she will LOVE them!

I have to tell you, the workmanship of these products is just beautiful... and I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Your Cheeky Monkey is going to be stocking in the next couple of weeks an EXCLUSIVE range of 4 L'il Darlin products I love them so much! Keep your eyes peeled for the stocking!


I was also super lucky to win at one of the Connect 2 Mums Friday night chats a brilliant prize from Noteable Designs... A set of ID Me cards for my sons.

Now, Maree at Noteable Designs makes a huge range of practical products, and the ID Me cards have to be one of the best. If you have a toddler, or a child with special needs, you HAVE to check out her store. She designs everything to your exact specifications and they are brilliant.

I LOVE these ID Me cards - and the boys love them too, so its no hassle to get them wearing them when we go out. In fact, its hard to get them off them again when we get home!

No comments: