Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When you give, you get in return!

A while ago you might remember I did a post requesting you all to buy tickets in the Brisbane Premmies Raffle for fundraising for them. I also donated one of my "TagNCuddles" for the kids gift prize pack.

Well, I bought tickets in the adult prize pack and guess what - I won it!! Which was a huge surprise and a bit of a coincidence!

In the pack was a gift voucher for Hamper Solutions plus a gorgeous array of products from Annette Piper Jewelery. I received a lovely choker necklace, earrings, and a very cool mobile phone charm. Thanks ladies for your generous prizes! I am one happy chickee :-)

You can also visit Annette's lovely blog to find out more about her jewelery HERE. Annette is always posting interesting stuff and its well worth a visit.

Thanks too to the gorgeous Bec (aka Bad Mummy) for organizing and promoting this prize, and for doing so much for Brisbane Premmies!

2 comments:

Annette Piper said...

Congratulations on winning the prize Monique and so glad you like it :) Enjoy wearing them (oh and using the charm LOL) !

Le Bec said...

They're gorgeous jewellery. Would have loved to have won it myself :D