Friday, August 21, 2009

Such a lovely review from "The Show Has Arrived"

I have recently had a customer write the most lovely review on one of my products that she purchased a while ago. Chloe from "The Show Has Arrived" wrote this review - if you would like to read the post in full please click HERE.

I found Your Cheeky Monkey through facebook.
The service was great. My order was posted out so quickly, with extra gifts.
I recieved a magazine and a monkey finger puppet for mentioning that i found YCM (your cheeky monkey) through face book.


I ordered a couple of things from YCM but today i am only reviewing one its my son's birthday gift. Its called a "My Little Monster " we brought the Orange bugs one which can be found here
My little moster is so cute he is made of a orange bugs material, he stand approx 24cm hight from foot to top of the ribbon horn. He has felt eyes with sewn on button eyeballs.
My son just adores him, (Oliver only just turned one)


Pros: Great service, great communication with the YCM team, well crafted soft toy, Carefully sewn, Small enough for little hands.
Cons: there are no downfalls or cons to shopping with YCM
Overall: I am very happy with the "My Little Monster" it keeps my son entertained he sleeps with it, if my son is happy so am i


So there we have it, you can imagine what a nice feeling it has given me reading such nice words about my business and products!

It would be fantastic if you would visit Chloe's blog and follow, she is going to be writing reviews on other products too that she finds and likes!

No comments: