Thursday, August 6, 2009

NEW - Tote Bag for Girls


How cute is this???

I had the pleasure of catching up with Cassy of Kindy Kampers this morning and she suggested doing a little girls version of my Recycled Fabric Tote Bags - so here is the finished product!

Find them {HERE}


Funky rescued furnishing fabric outer in pink bird print on white (placement of print will vary) with 2 handles.

Fully lined in purple/pink babuska doll 100% cotton print fabric.


Measures approx:
17cm across base
23cm across top of bag
19cm high (without handles)
30cm from bottom of bag to top of handles

There will be more colour combinations in-store soon so keep your eyes peeled!

3 comments:

Michelle Hayward & Family said...

Fabulous! Thrilled to have purchased one Monique! Just lovely!
If you want to give me some details and I will blog it!

Annette Piper said...

My girls would adore these- they're very "into" bags :) Lovely work!

Anne said...

These are gorgeous. You are very clever, Monique.