Monday, July 13, 2009

Winner of Community Mum Award!


I am SO proud to be awarded this honor from Paula & the ladies at Connect 2 Mums - Recently I received so many unexpected nominations for this award, and I was so excited to find out yesterday I was the winner, even though there are so many other deserving Mums in the Connect 2 Mums Community.

So THANK YOU everyone, I am one proud girl to be able to use this button!
The fantastic Lucy from Better Than Flowers has sponsored the prize for this award, which you can just imagine how excited I am about receiving it!

I have to tell you all, I certainly won't be buying flower bouquets anymore when you can buy a CHOCOLATE bouquet instead! And best of all $5 from every bouquet goes to Muscular Dystrophy. They are just so beautifully presented as well.

Please pop over to Better Than Flowers, have a browse around and sign up to their newsletter. Oh and I should just mention with Fathers Day coming up - they even have chocolate bouquets in Dad's favorite Football Team colours!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations Monique, you are most deserving of this award :-)

Claudette said...

Congratulations Monique! You do a fantastic job with YCM and at C2Ms. It's wonderful to see your efforts rewarded.

Michelle Hayward & Family said...

That's great Monique! Hope you celebrated! Very happy for you!

Stephanie and Carlos said...

YAY... well done Monique!! And you do deserve it just as much as the other mums!!

xo Steph