Friday, July 10, 2009

Whats Happening at Connect 2 Mums

Ok I have a couple of big mentions in regards to Connect 2 Mums....

I am very excited to let you know the 2009 AusMumpreneur Awards nominations are in full swing. So if you would like to NOMINATE a Mumpreneur and her business, all you need to do is join the fantastic networking site Connect 2 Mums (its FREE!!) and there you will find links for the nomination forms.

You can also nominate yourself and your own business or blog. There are many categories to enter in, with $7,000.00 worth of prizes! WOW! Nominations much be received by July 15th.


Calling all GOLD COAST BUSINESS MUMS!! I am holding (in conjunction with Connect 2 Mums) a networking morning tea and product showcase. I am so excited to be involved in this, and if anyone is interested please contact me for more info, or you can simply join Connect 2 Mums and RSVP on-site.


The morning tea is being held on Friday 24th July 2009, and I would love anyone who is able to to come along. There will be a yummy morning tea and lots of prizes to win!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

I wish I lived where all you C2M's live hehe... Sounds like a fun filled day!!! I also saw you have your own printed fabric with your logo... Nice Work!!

xo Steph