Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prizes!

Oohhhh I am a very happy girl this week after winning a couple of lovely prizes for my boys!

First is this fabulous "Cotton On" top and drink bottle from Op Tots. Just perfect for my younger son!!

If you have not heard of the Op Tots shopping experience, I can from personal experience highly recommend it. At Op Tots you will find a fantastic assortment of Recycled Kids Clothes all with a thrifty, not hefty, price tag. And the post is super quick too!




I also won this gorgeous pack of Aromababy Skincare products in a lovely blue pack with a blue face-cloth from Mum Space. If you follow my website and blog you will know I am a true believer in natural and organic products for babies and children, it goes such a long way to preventing skin problems and keeps your children's skin beautiful. Even though my boys are toddlers now I still use organic baby skincare for them.

Mum Space is one of my favorite blogs to follow and visit, there is always some interesting posts to read and great competitions to enter too!

1 comment:

mum space said...

You are having a good week! Happy to see you received your prize and that you love it. Thanks for your sweet words. Sandra x