Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Crochet Baby Wraps


Well, after some convincing and prodding from a couple of friends now, I have listed my baby crochet wraps at Your Cheeky Monkey. I have listed them as sets with a burping cloth for $69.95. Each one is a unique item.

I just LOVE making these blankets / wraps. They make the most divine gift for a new baby or a baby shower, in fact I always give these as gifts when a friend has a baby. And like the ones I made for my sons, they are always still in use at toddler and pre-school age!

They are all completely hand stitched, each one takes me many hours to complete so I always know each one is infused with lots of love from me :-)

I also include these flannelettes with the crochet edge in my Luxury Baby Gift Packs.

So if you are looking for a special gift for a baby, or just something to be treasured by your own Bub, take a look at the ones I have on offer. As always if you have any special requests of colours or fabrics feel free to contact me - however I do need a couple of weeks from order time to delivery for these for custom orders.

1 comment:

MJ said...

OOh nice work Monkey!