Sunday, July 26, 2009

Connect 2 Mums Networking Event

Here are some photos from our FANTASTIC Connect 2 Mums networking morning tea held on the Gold Coast on Friday morning.

Here is Cassy (Kindy Kampers), Paula (Connect 2 Mums), Michelle (House of Vintner and author of "Falling").




This photo is Leigh, Kim and baby Tia, and Paula.









Group photo and all of our cards, brochures and some of the product displays held - it was fabulous to see all the top quality products from Business Members of Connect 2 Mums.






Another group shot of some of the ladies.






Finally, this is a picture of one of the prizes I managed to snag myself (ok I stole it because I really wanted to try one!!.... only joking I really did get permission from Amanda first!).

This is a "Babylicious" soap from the new online store Bodelicious, which offers "an affordable, environmentally friendly, natural range of multi-purpose baby products for busy mums today who are always on the go." Even though this soap is marketed as a baby product, my whole family including my husband has been enjoying using it. It is a lovely creamy soap of gentle oats and calendula, and just gorgeous to use. They have a whole range of other Mum and Baby products so pop over and have a little look! (Great prices too!).

2 comments:

Jo said...

Wow Monique you had a great turn out! Glad you all had a lovely time - wish I could of been there....

Michelle Hayward & Family said...

Fab day! Everyone should have one of these networking events! :)
Mine is on Sept 1st! Details are on my blog! :)