Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Product Review: Vital Earth Traditions

VITAL EARTH TRADITIONS – WHITE TEA & GINGER LOTION

Where do I start with this product review? There are so many different and unique features of this cream from Vital Earth Traditions!



This is a most deliciously thick and rich cream, just divine for the cooler weather now my skin has started to dry out. Along with a thick cream like this I sort of expected it to be a bit greasy, like a body butter usually is. But its not! You can just smooth it on and it soaks in leaving your skin feeling gorgeous.

The ingredient list on the back of the bottle is just amazing. No wonder it leaves my skin feeling so lovely!! From Aloe Vera Gel, to 10 different oils, to rose water, to essential oils – Wow! A lot of research has obviously gone into the ultimate ingredients for a body lotion.

To wrap up this review I need to tell you about the scent of this lotion – White Tea & Ginger. It is JUST GORGEOUS. My take on it is that it is earthy, rich, slightly sweet, slightly citrusy, slightly oriental White Tea with under-tones of ginger. To me it would be ideal to wear when pregnant or just had a new baby, you know when you can’t bear the smell of perfume but you still want to smell delicious and feminine. This would have been perfect in my books! It is a very unique scent that just seems to work perfectly!



I would love to hear your thoughts about ALL NATURAL products, like the one reviewed here from Vital Earth Traditions?

I am honoured to be conducting this review as part of the product review team at CONNECT 2 MUMS – visit www.connect2mums.com.au to find out more!


No comments: