Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Product Review: Sweet Bula

SWEET BULA – PURE FIJI COCONUT MILK & HONEY BODY LOTION



When you think of beauty products from Fiji, you think of an overpowering coconut smell, like using too much body oil at the beach as a teenager!

So when I opened the bottle of “Coconut Milk & Honey Body Lotion” from www.sweetbula.com.au I was very pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous scent of milk with underlying honey tones. It is almost evocative of the smell of new babies, which I find absolutely divine. There is just the faintest touch of coconut scent too, which is true to the origin of the product. On the bottle it also mentions the lotion is a “Pure Plant Source” which adds to the appeal of the product.

When using this body lotion I found it to be nice and light, without being greasy. I was happy to use this product day after day, it kept my skin nice and moisturized, while having a delicious light scent that still allowed for the wearing of perfume. A little went a very long way too, which is great as you know you don’t need to waste or over-use it.

Finally I wanted to mention that after perusing the products over at www.sweetbula.com.au I think they are a fantastic price for a really top quality product.


I would love to hear your thoughts on the appealing nature of Coconut Milk and Honey scents!

I am honoured to be conducting this review as part of the product review team at CONNECT 2 MUMS – visit www.connect2mums.com.au to find out more!


No comments: