Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New & re-vamped products in the pipeline!

I have so many things on the go at the moment, chiefly some new projects (and re-vamping of current products!).

First up is a new soft toy called "My Little Monster", my 2 boys have inspired this one and I can't wait to show you pictures.

Also coming soon is some gorgeous covered notebooks for Mum, I just adore my notebooks and I am working on a fabric cover that you can re-use when you need a new notebook. I am also looking at putting together a "New Mum" Gift Pack which I am really excited about!

Due to the arrival of Winter, I am also going to be listing my gorgeous little baby beanies on their own. These were one of my very first creations, which I have only ever included in my Gift Packs of handmade products - the Twin Gift Pack, the Luxury Baby Gift Pack (which also includes my beautiful crochet baby wraps), and the Practical Baby Gift Pack. So keep your eyes peeled for my baby beanies with a twist!


As always, custom order enquiries are welcome!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

GUESS WHAT? You won my giveaway. Email me at lilly@lilly'slife.com - please choose one of the pendants and one of the mirrors you would prefer! Thanks! Lilly

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

Go Mon!!! Great stuff happening! Can't wait to see it all!!! Gave you a plug today on http://haywardhomestead.blogspot.com