Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Bits and Pieces

Well I have been having lots of fun lately making up some new and revised products as I talked about a couple of weeks ago.

Here we have a "My Little Monster" just for girls!! Funky flower print very reminiscent of the 1970's (am I showing my age now?) partnered with pink wool felt and always with my soft toys stuffed with pure wool stuffing ~ Pure wool stuffing does make a difference to children, I have noticed my sons like my soft toys the best and cuddle them when they go to sleep, I think it is because of the comfort and breatheability of the wool & cotton, with no synthetic components of the soft toy.


Here too are my new Fabric Covered Notebooks - in an A5 size, they make a lovely gift or they are great to use as a journal or a pregnancy record book. You can even use the flaps at the side to put things under.






And last but not least is the baby beanies I have re-vamped and they are listed as "Cupcake Beanies", this name just hit me when i was photographing them they look just like little cupcakes. I can make them in Sizes newborn - 3 months old, right through to 9-18 months old.

Available at the moment in this multi-pink or khaki birdsfeather, they are lined with beautiful bamboo/organic cotton knit which is so soft and breathable against a baby's head.

My original beanies always included in my Gift Packs are still the same beautiful traditional design.

Keep your eye out for lots more gorgeous little things currently on the drawing board!!

No comments: