Friday, May 1, 2009

Vital Earth Products are Heaven!


I have had the pleasure of having a range of products from VITAL EARTH TRADITIONS to try the last few days. In particular the body scrubs, body creams and Bitch Balance Butter (more about that one later!).

These are the most beautiful products! I can't believe how gorgeous they are!

I will start with the body scrubs - when I first opened the Lavender and Peppermint Scrub, I nearly passed out the smell was so gorgeous. After a lovely scrub in the shower I got out surrounded by the most beautiful smell, and feeling so soft it was heavenly. I was then able to lather myself in a very rich (but not greasy) lotion called Vanilla Bean. Normally I'm not too fussed on Vanilla Bean products, as you can tell the smell is synthetic. However, I cook at lot with real Vanilla Bean (you scrape the seeds out of the pod then if you hadn't heard this trick you place the scraped pod in your sugar jar.... mmmm vanilla scented sugar!!), and I could tell the cream is infused with REAL vanilla. So the smell is not too sweet and just beautiful! I spent the day floating around smelling divine with baby soft skin.

Now onto the Bitch Balance Butter. Bitch Balance Butter is a whipped body butter with a soothing Rose Geranium scent for those female moments. You rub it on your tummy and feet! I used it before a meeting the other day and for some reason I felt confident and happy all day, I am already a big fan of this one!

There is also a huge amount of information on Kelly's website and blog on aromatherapy, herbs, etc etc. It really is a most impressive resource of information.

At the moment you can only purchase Vital Earth Traditions products through their website if you live in the USA, however Kelly can take enquiries and orders via email/telephone if you live in Australia or other parts of the world.

Pop over to the Vital Earth Traditions website and have a browse around, I'm sure you will be as impressed as I am!

No comments: