Monday, May 11, 2009

Lucky Numbers!

  1. Melinda Moran
  2. Melissa Creamer
  3. Jane Day
  4. MJ Photography
  5. Tina
  6. Natasha Woods
  7. Nancy Gore
  8. Caddie Noaks
  9. Angela, My Little Details
  10. Leanne Heggie
  11. Erin Archibald
  12. Helen Macmillan
  13. Snazza
  14. Nicole Grant
  15. Emma @ Mumzilla
  16. Alana
  17. Liza O'Donnell
  18. Debbie Corlet
  19. Kim Baker
  20. Jaki Falco
  21. Organic Babe and Kids Wear
  22. Andrea World
  23. Amanda Janes
  24. Vicki Wallis
  25. Pure Earth Noosa
  26. Amy Rea
  27. Julia Mitchell
  28. Peace
  29. Michelle Hayward
  30. Vicki Fritman
  31. Louise Newman
  32. Jane Doye
  33. Sue Goodwin
  34. Maree Evans
  35. Belinda Bone
  36. Heather
  37. Paula Andrews
  38. rach m. sheppard
  39. spiritofglass
  40. Marilyn Goodwin
  41. Jodi Gibson
  42. Kim Dickson
  43. Caprice
  44. Louise
  45. Karen Fraser
  46. Kelly George
  47. Norlin Mustapha
  48. Leigh Spencer
  49. Lyndal J
  50. Toni Dunderdale
  51. Rose-Leah H
  52. Lisa Baker
  53. Johanna Baker-Dowdell
  54. Jodie Maher
  55. Megan Mortimer
  56. Katrina Hedderwick
  57. Louise Mahoney

There are your Lucky numbers ladies!! If I have missed anyone just let me know.

I also have some very special packs at GREAT prices available for the Connect 2 Mums Friday night chat girls - pop over and have a squizz HERE!! There are limited numbers of each!!

PLUS: Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive from me my 7 SHOWCASE TIPS TO MAKING A NEWSLETTER WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS! Sign up here.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Lov to WIN Baby & Kids stuff? Easy tweet contest @ Y_C_Monkey blog.You can enter right now simply by going to http://is.gd/z6bk

Aspire Candles said...

Hi, Great to see my Name in lights above. I tweeted about your blog, here is the Tweet: Competition: Your Cheeky Monkey is in the MumPreneurs Showcase on Connect2Mums magazine: http://yourcheekymonkey.blo...
Oh BTW love your blog!
Warm wishes
Louise N

16Stars said...

Hi Monique,
I blogged and bragged on 2 blogs
http://haywardhomestead.blogspot.com and also at
http://2LittleHands2LittleFeet.blogspot.com

Check it out - it's quite the post! LOL

Big plug to Connect2Mums also of course!

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

Just letting you know I tweeted this evening
Connect2mums and Y_C_Monkey showcased tomorrow night 8 pm sharp, great prizes

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

On Twitter - Get connected @Connect2Mums and @Y_C_Monkey - make a great connection!

Also left a comment on my blog about your wares! http://2LittleHands2LittleFeet.blogspot.com
My husband made me a neat new banner for the blog - come and check it out!