Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've been Showcased!!


Wow, I am so so flattered and excited to be picked by the gorgeous Paula to be showcased on Connect 2 Mums! What does this all mean??

It means we are going to be having a fabulous LIVE CHAT event at 8pm Friday night 15th May 2009. PRE-REGISTER now to win prizes!!


*live chat event
*8pm Qld time (Aust), Friday 15th May

*Mumpreneur Showcase of ‘Your Cheeky Monkey’
*hosted by Monique Nickalls
*co-hosted paulak
*prize giveaways drawn by ‘Rando’
*pre-register to win prizes
*insider secrets on ‘how to attract more customers’
*BYO wine & choccy
*'each 1 bring 1' (bring a friend)

We have had a few live chat events at Connect 2 Mums, and believe me we have such a great time!

1 comment:

16Stars said...

Wow!!! That IS exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I am thrilled for you! Keep me posted!