Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have received the coveted AWE-SUMMMMM Award!



The very funky Jodie from Poss Bloss awarded the YOUR CHEEKY MONKEY blog with this awe-summmm award.

The rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

My list of Awe-Summm'ness:
1. I am a good cook
2. I love to sew and put my heart and soul into it
3. I am good at organisational stuff
4. I am a real homebody, my husband, kids and dog are my life
5. I am quite a good bellydancer
6. I have quite a long list of academic achievements
7. I believe in the rule "if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all"

I now award the following lassies for their awe-summmness....
1. Michelle Hayward
2. Belly Bumps to Baby Hugs
3. Bibs & Rattles
4. Lillylottie Loulou
5. Chantilly Bowtique
6. Just love that fabric
7. Stampin' Style

4 comments:

Susie said...

Thank you Thank you i am most privelidged to receive this award. Great stuff, and i v found some great links looking through your list. Have a great day. I must do some work now.
susie

Susie said...

Thank you Thank you for awarding me this awe summ award, great fun, have found some great site links thru this. Have a great day
Susie.

ps. if i have sent this twice then my apologies

Annette Piper said...

Congratulations on your award :)

16Stars said...

Thank you so much! What a wonderful honour and privelege to receive this! Thank you for thinking of me! It's not just great to get the award, it's great to connect with so many other wonderful bloggers!